Sunday, December 17, 2017

Makan Sutera Nasi Lemak Pandan Rice, Tanjong Pagar Food Centre

Makan Sutera Nasi Lemak Pandan Rice, Tanjong Pagar Food Centre

I was at Tanjong Pagar Market in the morning looking for breakfast. For some reasons, nasi lemak was the thing in my mind. Seeing that the Pandan Leaf Nasi Lemak stall was closed till the next year, I went for the only other option which was Makan Sutera (#02-39 Tanjong Pagar Food Centre, 6 Tanjong Pagar Plaza). It was okay. For what they charged, I couldn't complain about the ingredients. They do need to get themselves a better otah supplier. 

I did feel that their rice had enough aroma and salt that I didn't even need the sambal though. I'm normally not a fan of ikan bilis with this dish and strangely, they also didn't give me any today.

No comments: