Sunday, September 11, 2016

Yunos N Family, Ang Mo Kio Central

Yunos N Family, mee rebus

This shop was a local Muslim food stall (#01-01 Ang Mo Kio Central Food Centre, 724 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6) in the heart of Ang Mo Kio. We had mee rebus which was one of the things to eat here. What’s different about the mee rebus from Yunos were the "add on" options on menu which generally aren’t part of the usual offerings from others stalls. For this particular case, it was lamb ribs. I had three pieces in my bowl. Those ribs weren’t as tender as I was hoping for though. Their nutty kuah/gravy had a smoky flavour which I'm guessing is from the little burnt bits. Pretty decent mee rebus located just 10 minutes from Rahim Muslim Food, the other popular stall.

Gado gado was okay. The ingredients weren't sloppy at the least but I didn't think there was anything extraordinary.

Yunos N Family, gado gado

No comments: