Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sigue siendo mi número uno del arroz con pollo?

Sin Kee chicken rice

So, I went again over the past weekend for lunch. I'm guessing that it's been at least 10 visits in the past year or so. And I have been making comparisons to the other mention worthy chicken rice stalls that I've eaten at.

I suppose Sin Kee still works for me placed in the top of the list. Chilled tender chicken that one can slurp off the bones while maintaining meat texture. Tangy and semi spicy chilli sauce. Light but well flavoured rice. I wouldn't suppose that they were the best in each, but synergistically still the reigning lead for me. But wait.... I didn't quite like the thick bumpy skins that they have sometimes on the bird. But that's just me being picky.

Strange that I never felt so strongly about them years ago when they were down in Margaret Drive. Nevertheless.

No comments: