Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Affordable prime ribs...

Hog's Breath prime rib
A heads up if you do not know already that Hog's Breath is having a promotion of sorts for Mondays where the prime ribs are going for a one for one deal. That in short means that two persons can snag themselves a 300g slab of All Natural prime rib (sans the unnecessary toppings) at a nett cost of approximately $20 a person which I honestly think is a pretty good deal. This kinda puts things at the prices that Aston's is selling their steaks for.

Speaking of prime rib, I guess after all these years, Hog's been a fairly reliable place to fall back to for relatively inexpensive prime rib. It's quite unfortunate that the cheapest option that I know of is usually not available to myself, but this place is second best. A change that I've noted though was the increased options of sauces on the side which they now charge a dollar for (free previously). The brown sauce is no longer listed on the menu, but was available at no charge when requested for.

And I am not affiliated with them in anyway, so don't even ask.

2 comments:

ah Teo said...

Refreshing change from the usual coloured photos. Noting the different cuts that they have put up in the menu too, I thought the Aussie cut was just nice for me. Yums!

red fir said...

Coloredphotosmakethesteaklookjuicier LOL.