Friday, October 23, 2009

Takeaway chicken rice at lunch

chicken rice

This was a takeaway from a JTC canteen near my workplace where lunch options are actually quite limited if one doesn't depart the premises of the building. The options out of convenience for many is usually the food court which I would really prefer to avoid most of the time. This chicken rice was an example of how much a better choice it was since it costed me almost the same as the one at the food court and I get a portion of roast pork and eggs with them as well. Now this wasn't anywhere amongst the better chicken rice I've had, it didn't have to be and still was certainly a couple of notches better in taste and portions than the one in the food court.

2 comments:

ratatouille said...

tats quite a lot of stuff.

CW said...

uhmm I'm not seeing chicken rice BUT roasted pork belly and look YUMMMYYYYY.. now I'm hungry and I still think you've got much better food choices around your office than mine ha!