Friday, October 24, 2008

Some dinner stuff from Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐)

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), xiao caiassorted vegetables and tau kwa strips

It's been quite a while. Possibly two years or more since I've last visited Din Tai Fung (290 Orchard Road, #B1-03 The Paragon, tel : 6836 8336) and the previous times were not at this particular outlet.

Most of the food were pretty much as I remembered them. I liked their vegetable and meat buns. More delicious when they're hot. I've discovered that the portions of meat to vegetables in those are 1 to 9. One of the things that I hadn't seen on menu before are the assorted vegetables with strips of those hard tau kwa which I liked. Their xiao long baos are still one of the better around.

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), vegetable pork bunsthe 90/10 vegetable and pork buns

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), xiao long baoxiao long bao

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), drunken chickenchilled drunken chicken

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), pork chop fried ricefried rice with pork chops

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), la miannoodles....neat....kind of

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), braised beef noodlebraised beef noodles

3 comments:

Food Lover said...

Nice noodles. That is the kind of noodles that I am looking forward to have one bowl too.

ah Teo said...

i quite like the plain noodles and their other items. not bad.

SereneFang said...

Chen Fu Ji @ Suntec City Sky Garden Have way better service & food. Really.