Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hakka Yong Tau Foo, Tampines Round Market


I don't remember the last time I've had yong tau foo for $2.50 but then again, it's not something that I specifically look out for. I thought that this stall (#01-01, Tampines Round Market and Food Centre) tasted pretty good with the regular combination of both sweet and chilli sauce. There was a queue forming at the front of the store and the reason for that apart from the fact the yong tau foo was tasty was that the owners didn't seem to make it a priority to work extra fast. For their price, it was noticeably cheaper than having them at food courts which usually doesn't taste as good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cheap..! but at this point and time in my life.. i wouldn't mind paying alot more just to have a taste of yong tau fu..! i sure miss home.. :(