Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Sunday lunch at Café Iguana ( 2 eggs??)


I'll stop writing about this place after this one since it comprises of most of the Mexican category. It's pretty obvious that I haven't tried much of elsewhere. I thought that it's strange that this huevos verdes which was essentially, pretty much the same thing as their green chile stew with additional two eggs on the top, is only served on the weekends up to 4pm. What's the deal with the two eggs that cannot be made anytime after that?

2 comments:

MystiKaL said...

Banoo was amazing.. tho they screwed up my bill and overcharged me.. lol.. I'd wish they would use the thicker variety of bread tho instead of the flat types they have.

LiquidShaDow said...

I like the place. The service is quite prompt and polite and the food's great without being overly costly. I've never seen the place crowded though, and I hope that does not signify that they will not be around on the long run.