Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cha Cha Cha, Holland Village

Cha Cha Cha, Holland Village
I've been hearing good things from various friends about this Mexican restaurant located just across the road from Wala Wala and next door to competitor El Patio. Cha Cha Cha (32 Lorong Mambong) did have a healthy crowd going for it even on weeknights. Thought the food was not bad. The portions were a bit small for the price they charged. One main course isn't going to do the job. Even for this combinados (if I remember correctly) item which allowed you to pick a duo of either a enchilada, taco (soft or hard) and a fajita. I found the ground beef for the soft taco to be quite measly. The rest of the fillings were just a bit of cheese and vegetables. Still the food went down pretty fast and it was satisfying to say the least. I'm still getting the hang of the names of Mexican food here. Think I'd probably be an enchilada person. 

3 comments:

MystiKaL said...

is it just my browser or is your bloggie appearing wierd..

LiquidShaDow said...

It's the blog. Something is failing to load properly with the template that I am using. I'm not sure what is wrong.

Anonymous said...

i have the same problem too..
then have to force to use the blogger given skin:(