Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mini pork burgers @ home


Home made meat in bread again. 

The pork was bought minced and were done with minimal seasoning. Just salt actually. I'm wondering if there were differences in how pork and beef patties are prepared. The bread were Gardenia butter rolls so you get the idea of the sizes of these little burgers. The reason for the butter rolls was because of their buttery flavour and they were lightly toasted with jam inside. A piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato in each and little pigs little pigs let me in......

3 comments:

R said...

how do they bind this time? (: do the crumbs and eggwhite help?

LiquidShaDow said...

I only used an egg this time. It's much firmer, but they're also smaller this time round so I'm not sure which contributed really. I'll try it next time on larger beef patties and see how it works out.

R said...

nice, am rather interested to see if it all works. thanks for the update! ^-^